Monday, July 27, 2015

Adventures in a Tuk-Tuk Blog's Social Media Pages

I thought I'd mention and provide links to Adventures in a Tuk-Tuk Blog's social media pages, just in case you haven't come across them yet. There are social media icons that are linked on the blog's website in the top right-hand corner under "Stalk Me", but sometimes they can be missed.

The blog's Facebook page is regularly updated... probably more often than even the blog. I usually post links to articles that I find useful or relevant, particularly on expat life, news, topical issues and travels around Sri Lanka; pictures that I've taken that I want to share and anything else that might be post-worthy. CLICK HERE to go to the blog's Facebook page.





The blog's Twitter page is also available. It's mainly for blog related postings and retweets of useful or interesting information related to Sri Lanka, travel, expat and topical issues. CLICK HERE to go to the blog's Twitter page.







I have a personal Google+ account where updates on Adventure in a Tuk-Tuk new blog posts are automatically registered on my profile, as well as video postings. CLICK HERE to go to my Google+ page.






I have a personal YouTube channel where I post new videos from my travels around Sri Lanka. These videos are often embedded into special Adventures in a Tuk-Tuk blog posts, especially travel-related videos. I'm looking to publish more videos from my travels in future. CLICK HERE to go to my YouTube channel.





I look forward to connecting with you via these alternatives.... Best Wishes biggrinlolbiggrinlolbiggrinlol


No comments:

Post a Comment