Random thoughts, topics, and the odd insight literally pop into my head at the oddest moments - from driving off the beaten track to waiting in line at the supermarket checkout to sitting atop an elephant! Wherever I am at that moment, you'll literally find me scrambling to put "pen to paper", or in this case, "fingers to keyboard, eyes to screen"! Not often possible if I'm not near a computer nor an electronic device.
As such, I can confirm I have a "hotbed" of blog posts coming your way...
Blogs to Date
As you've probably noticed from my little collection of blog posts I have a keen interest in:
- exploring the island - hence my travel write-ups and photography
- sharing my musings on expat life in Sri Lanka - warts and all stories and commentary
- mixing things up with some writing on provocative themes whirling around the island - well, yes, so far it's been sex, corruption and there is certainly more on its way!
In the Pipeline
- Sri Lanka as a viable retirement option(ongoing)
- Advice from a village mother
- Meditation and retreats in Sri Lanka
- travel - many more adventures to come
etc.By the way, if you would like me to consider a specific topic or theme to blog about from an expat's perspective, please feel free to send me an email.